Question

Arc Preorder with PayPal

• 10 May 2020
  • 2 replies

I was trying to preorder the Arc soundbar and sub utilizing the first responder deal currently ongoing.  It shows PayPal as a payment option in cart but only credit card is available when in checkout. I was trying to use PayPal to take advantage of interest free payment.  Is this not an option for preorders?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Although I opted in the end for card payment, I can confirm that there was no option to use PayPal at checkout, as I normally would choose that option too, just for the protection cover it can provide. I guess it probably is because of the 'pre-order’ situation and that the payment is perhaps 🤔 not being called for immediately, but possibly taken later, just before the dispatch date in June. 

Thanks for the response.  I think you are correct about it being due to preorder status.  Hopefully my code is still good since I didn’t go through with the purchase.  Guess I’ll just sit back and see if the code is still valid when the product goes live.