Apple HomePod HomeKit hub

• 20 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Aside from playing Audio/music,what else can HomePod do? I found some information in https://devicebase.net/en/product/apple-homepod-speaker/99990090 .

However,I want to get additional input about the product.

Thank you in advance.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

You realize HomePod is not a Sonos product, right?

Or are you spamming?
Userlevel 7
I agree with chicks. However, just in case you got your wires crossed and are really looking for a comparative opinion on Sonos vs Homepod_just type "Homepod" in the search field and you'll see several threads on the subject.

Cheers!
I agree with chicks. However, just in case you got your wires crossed and are really looking for a comparative opinion on Sonos vs Homepod_just type "Homepod" in the search field and you see several threads on the subject.

Cheers!
Thank you...I just want to get a direct answer from you guys....
Userlevel 7
I agree with chicks. However, just in case you got your wires crossed and are really looking for a comparative opinion on Sonos vs Homepod_just type "Homepod" in the search field and you see several threads on the subject.

Cheers!
Thank you...I just want to get a direct answer from you guys....

You'll get your DIRECT answer as a comparative analysis and NOT as to what are the capabilities of the HomePod. You've asked a similar question before and received relatively the same answer regarding HomePod capabilities. Ask Apple. The Sonos community forum is NOT the place. You don't go to Ford dealership to ask about General Motors vehicles.:P

Cheers!