Anyone having difficulty with sonos support?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

So I purchased a roam and at the same time requested a move replacement. This was done over the phone. This generated many emails. So, admittedly and embarrassingly, I lost the email confirming the move replacement and its tracking number. That being said, one would think it would be easy to receive a repeat confirmation email. Nope. 9 phone calls and 6 emails later (and counting) they have not been able to a) understand what I need and/or b) produce the said confirmation email.

In the end, I found the original email. Still pending delivery. But, come on support staff, get it together.

PS: of course, they did not specify that the roam comes without a charging brick. SOnos, dont learn petty tricks from Apple. its beneath you.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I don’t know whom you were contacting at SONOS. Sales might be better equipped to find the MOVE. I also don’t know the MOVE backorder situation. It is possible that MOVE has not yet shipped and therefore there is not yet a tracking number. In the US, SONOS usually ships via FedEx, but if your MOVE is considered to be a service replacement, it might be shipped via UPS. If you are registered with UPS and FedEx, they will usually notify you as the shipment approaches your location. Unrelated to SONOS, I recently had FedEx notify me when a shipment entered their system and again as the shipment approached my location.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Sorry I needed to vent, and hopefully the feedback will get to the right channels.