Airtime Fairness?

• 24 July 2018
  • 6 replies

We disabled airtime fairness to set up the Sonos One's I am using as surround sound speakers in my living room. Can I turn that back on without repercussions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
We disabled airtime fairness to set up the Sonos One's I am using as surround sound speakers in my living room. Can I turn that back on without repercussions?

Hi bbriggs,

Welcome to the community. If you had to disable Airtime Fairness in order to get connected, you'll likely have troubles if you re-enable it. You could always try enabling it, then disable it again if you run into any issues.
Where do I find the airtime fairness setting?!
Where do I find the airtime fairness setting?!On which router are you trying to find the settings?
Arris
Googling 'arris airtime fairness' produced the link below. I am sure if you put in the model number in ypu will get the info you need.

https://arris.secure.force.com/consumers/articles/General_FAQs/SBX-AC1200P-Airtime-Fairness-Setup/?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Usually under the router's advanced WiFi settings, just where varies so your manual or a google for it is the way to go.

If you download a PDF copy you can copy/paste bits of it into a reminder document that is handy to have available.