A bit about myself | Greetings :)

• 23 January 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge
Located in Italy, I'm a recent owner of a Play:1 - mostly devoted and die hard fan of Bang & Olufsen brand for my main setup. I'm a long standing IT consultant, working for a leading consultancy brand since too many (two figures) years. :)

I'm getting a great experience and quality, paired with outstanding support, looking forward to enjoy the commmunity.
Feeling already home. 🆒

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Welcome to the community!
What B&O gear are you using? I know a lot of folks used to use Penta speakers in their Sonos systems but I haven't kept up with how people are combining Sonos and B&O these days.
Badge
Hi, I just have a Play:1 in my home work desk, that is not connected currently to the B&O setup, as I usually stream music through my PS4 to B&O.
But as you asked, my setup is a kind of vintage one, nowadays: BeoLab 8000 front, BeoLab 4000 rear, BeoLab 2 subwoofer, BeoSound 3000 radio/CD player and a BeoVision 7-40 (mk6, with blue ray) + BeoSound 7.2 center.
The 8000s are 20+ years old, and I do still love them.
A Sonos Connect feeding the AUX input on the BeoSound 3000 would be a great addition to your setup.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I mentioned that to him in another thread and he could utilize the input on the connect for something like chromecast audio he is interested in.
Badge
Good advices, @Chris and @upstatemike.
As I wrote, I'm currently streaming through the TV using my PS4 and the Spotify app. It is not as wide in source option as the Sonos Connect option, but does the job. Using Spotify Connect on my iPad and turning on the picture, the experience is good.
My desktop (Play:1) is not near the living room, a separate system just worked and let me experience Sonos as a new entry to the brand.