°ideas

• 8 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Good evening.
I'm not writing for a problem with one of my sonos speaker.
I just want to give you an advice: i'm 14 years old, so music for me is one or maybe the best way to relax; well, i'd like to tell you just a couple of things:
- i know that sonos philosophy is using a complete wi fi system to amplify music, but i suppose you should design even a portable speakers line.
obviously without bluetooth (it creates lots of problem with notifications and incoming calls). instead of BT you could invent and patent a new way to listen to music : portable WI-FI speakers.
I'm not an expert, but i've got a drone which uses an own WI-FI network to connect with my iPhone; so i think you could create portable speakers with amazing audio performances which use only an own WI-FI eco system to connect with multiple devices and maybe with other sonos speaker to play music concurrently.
the "portable line" of sonos products could be revolutionary for 2 reasons:
1) use only an own WI-Fi eco system to stream music;
2) portable sonos speakers could connect to other sonos traditional speaker or others of portable line!
i think this south be revolutionary and even very useful for every one.
I hope you will read my letter and reply me with an answer of sonos experts who explain me if my idea of a portable line was good or not.
Anyway I want to congratulate with you, because you're making the difference in high performance speakers!
I use only sonos in my home, and my play speakers are now part of me.
thank you for everything.
waiting for an answer :)
Filippo Di Fazio

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Good evening.
I'm not writing for a problem with one of my sonos speaker.
I just want to give you an advice: i'm 14 years old, so music for me is one or maybe the best way to relax; well, i'd like to tell you just a couple of things:
- i know that sonos philosophy is using a complete wi fi system to amplify music, but i suppose you should design even a portable speakers line.
obviously without bluetooth (it creates lots of problem with notifications and incoming calls). instead of BT you could invent and patent a new way to listen to music : portable WI-FI speakers.
I'm not an expert, but i've got a drone which uses an own WI-FI network to connect with my iPhone; so i think you could create portable speakers with amazing audio performances which use only an own WI-FI eco system to connect with multiple devices and maybe with other sonos speaker to play music concurrently.
the "portable line" of sonos products could be revolutionary for 2 reasons:
1) use only an own WI-Fi eco system to stream music;
2) portable sonos speakers could connect to other sonos traditional speaker or others of portable line!
i think this south be revolutionary and even very useful for every one.
I hope you will read my letter and reply me with an answer of sonos experts who explain me if my idea of a portable line was good or not.
Anyway I want to congratulate with you, because you're making the difference in high performance speakers!
I use only sonos in my home, and my play speakers are now part of me.
thank you for everything.
waiting for an answer :)
Filippo Di Fazio

Hi Filippo,

Welcome to the Sonos community. In general we don't comment on possible future products or features but we're always looking for ways to improve the system. We'll send in a feature request to our development team to make a portable line of speakers. Thanks for the suggestion.
Badge
Well done what a great idea. Your parents should be proud of you