Answered

(Wirelss) Connection Between Mobile Pico video Projector & Sonos:PLAY1

• 15 October 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello All,

I want to wirelessly connect my Mobile Pico video projector to Sonos: PLay1. I want to project my laptop input (Netflix, videos etc. to the wall screen and want to user Sonos speakers for audio rather than using laptop audio. Typically the laptop and the projector are together(connected via HDMI cable) and away from the wall around 15-20 feet.

How can I accomplish my task?

For more information on the projector. here is the Amazon.com link of the product :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NH0GDOC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#Ask

Thanks in advance for your smart solutions/ suggestions.

Cheers,
mnshtwr
icon

Best answer by Keith N 8 November 2017, 02:13

Hi there, mnshtwr. Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Given the just products you have, the biggest hurdle would be getting the audio from the projector to Sonos. The PLAY:1 does not have a line-in feature, so in order to get the content from your projector or laptop you will need an additional Sonos device. Read more about Line-In here.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, mnshtwr. Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. Given the just products you have, the biggest hurdle would be getting the audio from the projector to Sonos. The PLAY:1 does not have a line-in feature, so in order to get the content from your projector or laptop you will need an additional Sonos device. Read more about Line-In here.