Question

Which speaker has the loudest volume?

• 2 December 2019
  • 5 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hi all, out of the sonos one, sonos one SL and sonos play, which speaker has the loudest volume?

Many thanks, 

Kyra

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

There is certainly not enough difference to matter.  They are all comparable, with the One and SL being identical except for built-in voice control. 

Hi all, out of the sonos one, sonos one SL and sonos play, which speaker has the loudest volume?

Many thanks, 

Kyra

I don’t think there’s a signficant difference between the 3.  I certainly haven’t noticed any.  The Sonos One and One SL are identical in terms of amp and speakers.  When deciding between them volume really wouldn’t be an important factor.  The real difference lie in the more advanced processor and memory of the Sonos Ones, airplay needs, and onboard mic needs.

There is certainly not enough difference to matter.  They are all comparable, with the One and SL being identical except for built-in voice control. 

Ok thank you, which one is the newest model?

Many thanks, 

Kyra

I don’t think there’s a signficant difference between the 3.  I certainly haven’t noticed any.  The Sonos One and One SL are identical in terms of amp and speakers.  When deciding between them volume really wouldn’t be an important factor.  The real difference lie in the more advanced processor and memory of the Sonos Ones, airplay needs, and onboard mic needs.

Thank you very much, which one is the newest model?

SL is the most crecently released, but shares the same hardware as the main Sonos One (minus mic of course).  In terms of software, all Sonos products are updated regularly to the most current.