which amp to connect to Connect

  • 31 July 2017
  • 1 reply

I'm keeping my separates but losing the wired speakers by adding a Connect. For the Connect to link with my turntable and cd and push the sound out to my play 1, 3 or 5 so need a line in and out. Will my Marantz PM5003 do this or do I need a new integrated amp too?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello srlehec, welcome to the community. It looks like that amplifier has outputs for recording, those should be able to connect to the inputs on the CONNECT.