Answered

What will I need for inputs

• 26 December 2017
  • 3 replies

I’m going to be revamping my system and here’s my questions. I’m going to do 6 zones with connect amps. 2 zones will be in ceiling speakers which the music input will be from pandora I tunes etc. 3 of the other zones are outdoor deck and around the pool speakers which will be the same inputs. My biggest question is at our outdoor bar which is 1 zone we play music etc but we have a tv which we have running to that zone also. Right now I’m using old rocketfish senders and receivers for the existing 4 outdoor zones which are just old and no streaming avalible other than a old Bluetooth puck going line in the back of a sender. What do we need for my tv input so I can send it to the zones as needed. I was thinking a connect ?? or can it be a auxiliary input on that be of the connect amps?
icon

Best answer by Darrel B 26 December 2017, 12:15

Thanks Chris. I’m new to Sonos and finally found my answer on YouTube. I just ordered a few amps and the in ceiling speakers to start off with. I’m going to get a few zones going to start playing around with. The weather is nasty so it will be a few months before I get outside and get things going there. Should be fun.
Thanks !!!!!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
If you have TV plugged in to input on any of the connect amps you will be able to send TV audio to any zone.
Thanks Chris. I’m new to Sonos and finally found my answer on YouTube. I just ordered a few amps and the in ceiling speakers to start off with. I’m going to get a few zones going to start playing around with. The weather is nasty so it will be a few months before I get outside and get things going there. Should be fun.
Thanks !!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Enjoy the addiction