Question

What speakers to buy for clothing boutique

We are buying Sonos speakers to play music at our 1750 sq ft clothing boutique and I need help determing what speakers and how many of each to buy. Budget is about $1,000. Note: we aren't trying to create a concert experience. We just want clear, quality sounding music for our shoppers. Music is part of the experience in our shop. Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
I would buy 6 each play1 and put one in each corner and two in the middle of your space. I realize your budget of a $1000 and my plan is $200 over if you can't swing the extra money then go with 5 and one in the middle. - Kris
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
The Play1 is on sale right now. Have a look at this article. https://www.yahoo.com/tech/don-t-miss-rare-discount-most-popular-sonos-144811263.html - Kris
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Go with the Play1s and have one of them wired to your router. Keep it at least 2' from the router.
You can then move them around till you get them in the best spot. Plus you can control the volume on each one to make the sound just right!