What should I get?

• 15 November 2020
  • 2 replies

What should I get for my new debt patio and fire pit area to connect to my projector and karaoke machine? I'm up for putting in a whole sound system so everyone can watch our outdoor movie theater I just don't know what to get to make it work.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’d agree with Simon. If you’re looking for something to support Karaoke, look somewhere other than Sonos. There’s just too many issues in the way.

Frankly, there are obstacles for projectors, too, as Sonos does not make a device that fits that purpose particularly well, although there are many users who seem to have strung the necessary cabling to make it work. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Zelk5, Sonos products like our Playbar, Beam, Arc are mostly recommended and designed for TV’s as well as with the Sonos Ports and Amps, for projector and Karaoke machine. For now, It is not one of the recommended setups for Sonos since it may have high latency on the sound for Karaoke machines. But for further information, you may check out with our Sales Team for further assistance on what would suit your needs for our Sonos products.

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.