What product would I need to...?

• 2 January 2017
  • 3 replies

I'm considering building an outdoor bar area. Small bar but would like to put a flat screen and a Vizio soundbar out there. I also have a pair of Polk outdoor speakers that I would like to connect. If I got the connect AMP could I connect the soundbar to the tv via the optical line and to the AMP with the aux cables and also have the Outdoor speakers run into the AMP?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Soundbar to the TV gives you TV sound and Polk speakers to the Connect Amp gives you music. What role are you looking for the Polk speakers to play when you are watching TV? If none then there is no need to link the Connect Amp to the Soundbar.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
The Connect:Amp also has an input if you want to run TV sound into the Polk Speakers - you just need to have an analog audio out from the tv or the soundbar.
Chris, that's what I wanted. I wanted to be able to produce tv sound through the outdoor speakers if a game was on. Thank you