Answered

Upgrade discount not applied at checkout

Used 3 upgrade credits on weekend on older speakers to buy discounted 3 new speakers. But no discount applied at checkout, and Sonos has not responded to email, sales centre do not pick up phone and online chat does nothing after 30 minutes. Similar threads have been closed after a few months. One item suggest that one would only get ONE discounted item anyway even if upgrading multiple products. I do not know if true but if so, would be very inefficient. Ie. make three separate orders to get three discounts. Hopefully someone from Sonos reads these posts.

icon

Best answer by bockersjv 11 May 2022, 09:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Did you make sure you were signed into your Sonos account when making the final purchase commit?

I had the same issue and it was sorted with a quick call to the support desk

Thank you. Yes, was signed in at the time. Have had no response to email sent to Sonos 5 days ago; unable to gets to sales team on day 4 yesterday when calling and doing online chat (sales no available) and am on wait now for sales team to answer in what was supposed to be 5 minutes (15 min on hold so far listening to nice but repetitive jazz music...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I think it’s a case of bad timing as Sonos had their product launch yesterday!

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Same thing happened to me. Quick call solved it.