Answered

Upgrade credit now only applies to one item

• 17 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

It seems the way upgrade credit is applied has changed very recently  - now the credit only applies to one item in your basket - previously I was seeing a discount applied to all items in my basket.  I was considering buying an amp and a sub mini with my 30% credit but it now only applies to the most expensive item in the basket (e.g. just the amp).  Has this change been announced by Sonos anywhere?

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 17 September 2022, 12:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’d agree with @Mr. T on this, either you had multiple upgrade credits available, or there was some erro in the display. To my knowledge, the terms and conditions that cover that discount process has not changed at all since it was released. 

Userlevel 7

If you saw that then it was a website error. One upgrade credit will only be applied to one item in the basket, not multiple.

Badge +1

Not true - I had two amps in my basket a couple of weeks ago and both were showing as discounted by 30%.

Userlevel 7

The upgrade credit has only ever applied to one item in the basket. A set counts as one item, so it is possible for it to apply to multiple products, but they need to be bundled together for it to work.

If you have multiple upgrade credits, then you would see discounts applied to multiple items in the basket.