Answered

Upgrade 30 percent off

• 16 November 2021
  • 4 replies

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi Everyone! I would like to  update "my sonos-5" and "connect" with new sonos items to be able use everything under S2 program. I heard that I can be granted for 30 percent discount for that. How can I proceed ? Help is most appreciated!

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 16 November 2021, 10:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

Log on to your Sonos profile at www.sonos.com and under system, you’ll see the options for trading in.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

A follow up on this please. Have the upgrade program changed format at all?

I feel sure that I’ve used one of my upgrade options for multiple items in past but just putting 3 items in basket now and the 30% is only deducted off the most expensive item, not all items.

Is this a change or always been the case?

Thanks in advance

It has always been the case.  But certain set ‘bundles’ have been available, such as a full HT setup with Arc (for example), Sub and surrounds having a 30% discount with one credit.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

It has always been the case.  But certain set ‘bundles’ have been available, such as a full HT setup with Arc (for example), Sub and surrounds having a 30% discount with one credit.

Ahh explains it, previous order must have dropped lucky with 30% on both items. Thanks for explaining John. I just put quite an impulse bundle together but the price stung some as I was expecting 30% off the lot. Teach me to get purchase happy :-)