I am planning to buy Sonos but need help on following things before making a decision:
1. Can I use Sonos speaker to play sound of the movies/videos I am playing on my mac/iphone ? If yes, how to do that ? Does it need to import the media into Sonos app or it will autodetect the speakers to play from ?
2. Can I only play music on Sonos through Sonos app ? What if I am playing music on my iPhone through a different music app but want to listen to that music on Sonos ? Is that possible and how ?
3. If I am watching video on youtube in my mac, can I push the sound of the youtube video to Sonos ? If yes, how ?
4. If I connect Apple music to Sonos through Sonos app, assuming that the app only works as a remote, where is the authorisation getting stored ? Is it getting stored in the Sonos device rather than the Sonos app ?
5. If a friend visiting my place installs Sonos app and remain in same wi-fi zones, will they be able to play music from Apple music I authorised in Sonos app in my 4th point. Or will they need to authorise Apple music separately in order to play ?
Please help out on these. Thanks in advance !!