Question

Sonus choices

• 7 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have regularly used sonus’ own playlists, under sections such as Chill or Mood, but lately, masses of the choices have vanished and I have very little to choose from, and most choices seem to relate a radio playlists.  Have Sonus changed, or is there something that I am not doing right.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Deborah

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Deborah,

Sonos doesn’t have their own playlists, as they aren’t a music provider. What they do show you, normally speaking, are playlists from other services. If you’re missing playlists from one or several services that you’ve connected to inside the Sonos app, there are a couple of troubleshooting steps. 

First, try rebooting your router, followed by a reboot of all your Sonos devices. Second, remove the service from your Sonos controller, and then re-add it.

If neither of those work, it would help to know what particular service you seem to be missing playlists from, and I’d certainly recommend that you contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.