Answered

Return label

• 27 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I want to return a product, but there is No contact information om the Sonos page. 

How do I return products?

How do I get the return label? 

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 27 December 2020, 13:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Purchased a couple products last week and received them a few days ago.  I followed the directions to initiate the return process but never received a link. I submitted a support ticket but did not get a response until days later.  When I did, they advised me to use the same link and still no label was generated.  When I checked back again, the products were listed as ineligible to return.

Has anyone received this runaround?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The only contact information on the page you are referring to, is the ceo e-mail. 

I will mail to him. 

There are other support options listed on that page

I think that depends on which country the OP is in. Their profile doesn't list it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

The only contact information on the page you are referring to, is the ceo e-mail. 

I will mail to him. 

There are other support options listed on that page

I will mail to him. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Please try the Contact Us options in the bottom right of this page: https://www.sonos.com/support