Answered

Port not available to ship for 3 months; when will my credit card be charged?

• 11 September 2021
  • 6 replies

With so many of the products seemingly on backorder, do they charge your credit card immediately or when the item(s) ship?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 11 September 2021, 15:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

There is no indication currently when the world wide chip shortage will ease. Even automobile manufacturers are idling plants as they aren’t able to get the necessary electronics. 

Yeah, I didn’t put an order in when they were ~2 months back ordered, thinking they’d get more stock in. Now it’s 3 months. :(

Regardless of price increase or not, it would be a good idea to get in line now. It is very likely that there will continue to be a backlog for new orders placed in three months.

Userlevel 7

From what I have read online, the price of the Port will remain the same.

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply! Price increases coming tomorrow (not sure if on the Port though) and I want to get my order in before it goes up, but take the credit card hit later.

Userlevel 7

They will charge your card when the item ships. You might see a temporary charge for $1.00 to pre-authorize your charge though.