Answered

Overkill?

• 8 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hi - recently bought a Sonos One which I'm very impressed with and inevitably am thinking about getting more.

However, I bought it for my small home office which is only 12ft x 8 ft - the Sonos sits on one corner of my desk which is 5ft x 2.5ft. Is it worth getting another for such a small space? I've often read that just a single One fills a small room adequately and I agree but it's tempting to have stereo of course.

Or should I just get another for the kitchen?! Any thoughts?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 8 January 2018, 20:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Yes. One to make it stereo in the office, and another one for the kitchen.

Welcome to the addiction :)

In my opinion, a second one for stereo is more than a 100% upgrade. To my ears, I'd say it's about 140% better.

And having another one in the kitchen would be a win, too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
That is how it all starts!
Badge
Thank you! I'll get two more this weekend. Of course while I've been fannying about trying to decide I see that the £50 off if you buy two offers have gone 😞 He who hesitates...................
Badge
Yes. One to make it stereo in the office, and another one for the kitchen.

Welcome to the addiction :)

In my opinion, a second one for stereo is more than a 100% upgrade. To my ears, I'd say it's about 140% better.

And having another one in the kitchen would be a win, too.

You weren't wrong! 😃
Laugh. I have about 18 of them at this point. It's an addiction. 🙂