Next addition recommendation

• 14 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi all,

I currently have three SONOS One's in my living room/dining room. I have a pair set up on L/R channels and the third at the other side of the room. I'm now thinking about adding another unit to the same room for even better sound, and I'm trying to figure out the way to go.

I am thinking about buying a Play:5, or another possibility is a Beam or Playbase that I could then hook into the TV (although I do have a Samsung speaker/sub that are good).

What do you think would produce the best sound overall?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
A Sub connected to the stereo pair of Sonos Ones.

If you want more sound in stereo without the Sub grouping a Play 5 (as a single-point stereo source) with the stereo pair of Sonos Ones and placing it as a center channel speaker for the pair of Ones would be my second choice.

Another One and running two stereo pairs grouped together would be another option but I like the above two better.

Whatever you end up with run TruePlay on it to get the best sound match to your space.