Answered

Moving room

• 5 December 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
I have a play one in the kitchen and have just been bought a sonos one that I wish to put in the kitchen. I then want to take the play one out and add to the living room along with a purchase of another play one in order to create the left and right of the surround sound. What is the best way of doing all this! Thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by John B 5 December 2017, 21:29

1. Move Play:1 from Kitchen to LR and rename 'Living Room' (Settings, Room Settings)
2. Add new Sonos One. Settings, Add player or sub, call it Kitchen.
3. Add new Play:1 to system (Settings, Add a player or Sub). Call it anything you like, but might as well be 'Living Room2'
4. Settings, Room Settings, Living Room, Create stereo pair. Just follow the prompts.

Hope that helps
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

1. Move Play:1 from Kitchen to LR and rename 'Living Room' (Settings, Room Settings)
2. Add new Sonos One. Settings, Add player or sub, call it Kitchen.
3. Add new Play:1 to system (Settings, Add a player or Sub). Call it anything you like, but might as well be 'Living Room2'
4. Settings, Room Settings, Living Room, Create stereo pair. Just follow the prompts.

Hope that helps
Badge +1
Great thank you