moving from Australia to Canada with sonos products

  • 7 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, we are moving from Australia to Canada. Can we simply use a travel adaptor and plug & play in Canada? We have Gen 2 play 5s, sub and play bar. Is there a difference in voltage at the wall, hence do we need to sell our sonos system? Thanks

1 reply

No, these models can cope with the range of voltages. You may need adapters for the different shapes of mains power sockets.

Internet music service availability may differ though, it is based on geography.