Answered

I have a Sony PS-LX300 turntable, should I get a Connect or a Connect:Amp?

• 9 December 2019
  • 1 reply

I have a Sony PS-LX300USB turntable, it has a build in preamp and I want it to play on my Beam/Sub/2x One SL system which is connected to my tv. My Question, will just a Connect suffice to get the line signal via wifi to the rest of the system or do I need a Connect:AMP?

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 9 December 2019, 21:53

Hi BremR

Although your profile doesn’t show it...if you already own a Connect the answer is yes. If not I’d opt for the new and improved Sonos Port which has replaced the Connect.

Be sure to set the room with the Beam as the autoplay speaker and set the volume to auto at about 50% or less and adjust accordingly.

Cheers!

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hi BremR

Although your profile doesn’t show it...if you already own a Connect the answer is yes. If not I’d opt for the new and improved Sonos Port which has replaced the Connect.

Be sure to set the room with the Beam as the autoplay speaker and set the volume to auto at about 50% or less and adjust accordingly.

Cheers!