Answered

How to cancel backorder

• 6 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi ordered a Sonos ARC but then I’ve found stock in another store so now I wanted to cancel my order here in the website. However I can’t find any option to cancel it. I contacted Sonos support who told me to use the order confirmation email to make modifications to the order, but I never received that email… so as off today, I have no way to cancel the order. Seems a little bit odd.

Anyone is facing the same problem?

icon

Best answer by americo.dias 7 July 2020, 14:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi @Mark P,

No, my card was not charged yet. Actually I’ve found a way to cancel the order already:

I used the link for a previous order, and replaced the order number in the URL. Then I was able to cancel the order.

Thanks,

Américo

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @americo.dias.

Thank you for contacting Sonos Community.

That's odd since you haven't received any email confirmation for your order, was your card already been deducted?

If yes you can verify that again to the Sonos phone support team to see your order. and if they said the order was processed already once you received the Sonos arc just return it back to Sonos (return so sender)

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.