Question

Help with Purchase

• 21 December 2017
  • 4 replies

I am thinking of adding on to my home Bose entertainment system that is just in our den. Would like to add speakers to our kitchen/dinning room. What should I get?? Thinking........Two Play 1's / Two Play 3's vs. 1 vs. One Play 5

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge
Sonos is a independent sound system, you can buy the connect amp to add other brand speakers, but in my opinion just get the ecosystem of sonos and you won’t be disappointed, especially at the cost of getting sonos connect amp
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yea I'm not sure if your trying to add to your Bose system you are looking at Sonos. Bose and Sonos are both very independent brands with fairly closed architectures.
Bose and Sonos are both very independent brands with fairly closed architectures.
That does not matter if you do not want to have the exact same music playing at the exact same time in the den and the rest of the house. If you do not, I suggest starting with a play 1 and expand from there if necessary after seeing what gaps need filling. If any.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It poster specifically did he wants to “add on” to his existing bose system.