Question

Help! Are Play:3s worth it?

• 22 November 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge
I'm trying to set my parents up with Sonos at our cottage and the room is rather large and I thought of getting a pair of Play 3s for the room. Everyone seems to talk about the play 1s and 5 but not much about the 3.

So my question is, is getting a pair of Play 3s worth the money is there a better option?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I guess ya gotta go with the ones. Especially if they have a 2pk special.
Badge
Thanks Chris. Now, would you go pair 1s over single (for now) 5? large room, open concept into the dinning room with a stone fire place in the middle. Stereo would be nice but then again pair 5 in the long run could be possible. or the addition of a sub to pair of 1s?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
As far as pairs I would stick to pair of play1 before pair of 3s. Of course play5 pair be awesome.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
I like the play:3 better than a single play 1 for better stereo seperation. I do prefer a pair of play:1s to it and of course a 5 is always the best way to start out a system I think.