Goodbye

• 30 December 2019
  • 4 replies

Failed UI (User Interface). Forced upgrade that takes away functionality. You are not worth it. You do not treat your customers well and most importantly, you have wasted my time.  Notice I am not complaining about the lost money. My expectation was that this was a premium product and I expected premium service. You did not provide that and you wasted my time.  No more.

Signed: Lost Customer

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Take care!  Brush your hair!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Bye-bye. 

User220667,

Your loss is only likely to lead to someone else’s gain. Anyhow…

It’s been emotional ..!!

And (in advance)... a very warm welcome to User220668 (I guess).

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Failed UI (User Interface). Forced upgrade that takes away functionality. You are not worth it. You do not treat your customers well and most importantly, you have wasted my time.  Notice I am not complaining about the lost money. My expectation was that this was a premium product and I expected premium service. You did not provide that and you wasted my time.  No more.

Signed: Lost Customer

Hi User220667. It’s a pity to hear you’re moving on. I would have liked to address some of the points in your post, though without anything specific to work with, I’ll admit I’m at a loss.
If you would like to open a new topic for support, or to discuss some of your specific concerns, we would welcome that. Please do be sure to include what it is you are having problems with, or what specific issues you would like to discuss.

As it stands, however, this thread did not get off to a strong start, given the absence of anything material to discuss. Unfortunately it only seems to have further deteriorated from there.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you would prefer to. At any rate, I am locking this topic from further responses.