Answered

Giving my play 3’s to a friend

Do I need to reset them in anyway before I give them away? Will they show up for my friend if she downloads the app?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 February 2019, 22:36

You should factory reset them before you hand them over. That will get them back to a place where it will be much easier for your friend to set them up for themselves. And when they do, they'll be re-registered to your friend.

View original

5 replies

You should factory reset them before you hand them over. That will get them back to a place where it will be much easier for your friend to set them up for themselves. And when they do, they'll be re-registered to your friend.
Thank you!
Airgetlam wrote:

Thank you!
You're most welcome. It's a generous gift you're giving. Or dangerous, these Sonos devices tend to be addictive :)

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings