Question

Flexson or Sanus stands for Sonos Play 5 gen II speakers

• 17 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
I wonder if anyone has experience with both stands in regards to stability and quality? I just installed a pair of Sanus stands for my new ONE speakers in my 5.1 Sonos system. They seem stable and of high quality and I was impressed with their customer service. My dealer was supposed to send my two Play 1 speakers with the 5.1 system and hence i ordered a pair of Play 1 Sanus stands. Unfortunately, they are incompatible in that the ONE does not have the screw fitting on the rear as does the Play 1. Without hesitation, they sent me a pair of adaptors at no cost to me. Impressive! Having said that, the base on the Sanus stand for the 5 seems a bit small in comparison to the base of the Flexson. Trying to decide which pair to order and any guidance would be appreciated. I see there on the Sonos site, they sell only the Flexson model.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +2
Thanks, I have ordered them from Sonos!
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I have the Flexon stands for the Play:5 and it works perfectly. There are rubber balls you put under the base for your hardwood floors, it also comes with high quality metal spikes for carpeted floors. It hides the cord in the tower. The Play5 just sits in the rubber lined cradle but doesn’t move.

Very high quality piece of kit...I recommend.