Answered

Ex Sonos employee, want to use coupon

• 4 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I was an ex sonos employee. I was given a $700 coupon as my 1year anniversary gift in 2016. I have never used it till now. There were some steps that were listed with the coupon. I tried to follow them. But they didn’t work. How can I use my coupon? I would like to buy a SUB with that coupon. So, would be great if I can use it. Thank you. Please let me know next steps.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 4 April 2020, 03:09

You’re unlikely to get much help from the community, I would recommend that you contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7. 

Although given the rather unique situation you are in, they may need to refer it to someone who isn’t in until Monday. 

View original

3 replies

You’re unlikely to get much help from the community, I would recommend that you contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

I usually suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are available Monday through Friday during business hours. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7. 

Although given the rather unique situation you are in, they may need to refer it to someone who isn’t in until Monday. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes I would call your previous employer

I was an ex sonos employee. I was given a $700 coupon as my 1year anniversary gift in 2016. I have never used it till now. There were some steps that were listed with the coupon. I tried to follow them. But they didn’t directaccess nordstrom work. How can I use my coupon? I would like to buy a SUB with that coupon. So, would be great if I can use it. Thank you. Please let me know next steps.

Just contact the support. they will help you in that matter.