Question

Don't buy Sonos!!!!

Please anyone thinking of buying sonos please don't make the same mistake I did! Play bar went dead in less then 2 years. They only have one year warranties. I spent $800 some dollars on this thing and now it's a dead unit! They offered to replace it for $200!! What a joke!!! Seen around the Internet a lot of people are having the same issues! Please don't buy this people!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Love my Sonos Setup... Best Buy with a four year warranty, setup was very simple. Got to have a good internet or use the supplied phone lines.
Actually, in my book, a stable local network is much more important that the internet connection. I'm always interested in those who post here about how fast their internet is when their speakers are dropping left and right. There's usually no connection between bandwidth and dropping speakers. Usually. Not always 🙂