Delay in order

• 16 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Good afternoon, I am a little informed regarding an order that I placed on Monday the 11th, select free shipping, which had a delivery commitment date of 4 business days, which have already passed and as of today, Saturday the 16th, I have not even received the tracking number of my order I am a little dissatisfied with the service.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Good afternoon, I am a little informed regarding an order that I placed on Monday the 11th, select free shipping, which had a delivery commitment date of 4 business days, which have already passed and as of today, Saturday the 16th, I have not even received the tracking number of my order I am a little dissatisfied with the service.

Same was havinng with me when I have send order and my tracking order was recieve after 10 days. I have complain sonos suppport after that they issue me tracking I’d . Due to work load may be they have forgotten.