Answered

Connect plus speakers

• 28 December 2017
  • 1 reply

I'm a rental house with cheap, built-in wall speakers in three rooms, so, so far all I have bought is a Connect (plus a separate amp), which provides sound to all three rooms. But the built-in speakers in one of my rooms have gotten quite bad (staticky).

So, first question: Could I just buy a Sonos speaker (1, 3, or 5) (or pair of speakers) for that single room, and will the Connect communicate with them? And can I then leave the other two rooms with their wired connections?

Second question: The room where it has stopped working happens to be the living room, where the TV is. So, instead of buying a 1/3/5 speaker for that room, could I buy a Playbase? Will the Playbase be able to play TV sound, and also play music from my Connect?
icon

Best answer by Chris 28 December 2017, 04:10

Yes any speaker will also be able to play in sync with the connect.

Yes stand alone Playbase great tv room option and will play in sync with Connect.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yes any speaker will also be able to play in sync with the connect.

Yes stand alone Playbase great tv room option and will play in sync with Connect.