Answered

College student

• 5 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hey guys! This is my first post on the forums so ill give a little background before I get into my question. I am a college student that is moving into a house of pretty good size in the coming month. I already own two Sonos: ones and I love them. But, I am looking into the play bar and sub for our entertainment system in the new house to create a 5.1 surround sound system. This system will obviously be used for movies(which I do watch a lot of movies), TV, and sports but also parties with a good amount of people there. My questions are is it worth it? Do I go for the playbar and sub or go for some traditional speakers off of craiglist for cheaper? Will the sub generate the house vibrating bass(thats what I am looking for)? I have the money for these speakers and I plan to keep them for a long time post college. Thanks!!
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 5 April 2019, 21:25

You're asking on a Sonos forum as to whether you should get Sonos or something else? I find that amusing.

I'd recommend that it's absolutely worth it to get the SUB to pair with one of Sonos' soundbars. And yes, it will have the house vibrating with bass, if you set it up that way.
View original

1 reply

You're asking on a Sonos forum as to whether you should get Sonos or something else? I find that amusing.

I'd recommend that it's absolutely worth it to get the SUB to pair with one of Sonos' soundbars. And yes, it will have the house vibrating with bass, if you set it up that way.