Black Friday Deals

• 16 November 2017
  • 47 replies

Does anyone know of any black friday deals coming up on play 1s or 3s? If so where?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

47 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I haven't seen anywhere with the sub on sale for black friday. I have noticed a few stores like BB and crutchfield that have play 1 3 5 bar and base on sale no sub anywhere. I currently have a 5.1 and just bought a playbar and a couple 1s...I am about to buy the sub but id hate to see if 100 cheaper in a few days....anyone got some inside scoop on this?

FWIW, I bought my Playbase and Sub as open box items from BB. They're flawless and I saved $100 on each item. Didn't have to wait for a sale.
I've done that with quite a few of my purchases. Couldn't be happier, and saved a bunch of money. Even drove 50 miles to pick up a SUB one time, it was a pleasant drive to save $100.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Yes, Best Buy will sell the Sonos Play:1 for $150 on Black Friday.
Badge +3
Every sonos product is on sale at all resellers except Sonos One n sub.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
Every sonos product is on sale at all resellers except Sonos One n sub.

Where have you seen the Connect on sale? That's the one I need to buy another of.
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I'm a Best Buy Elite member so Black Friday prices are now active for me for Sonos. The Play:1 is priced at $149 and the One is $175.

The deals are on the Playbase, Playbar, Play:1, Play:3 and One. No Connect deal.
Userlevel 1
Badge
I hope they do the same discount on Play One in the UK, does anyone have any inside info?
Badge
Search on "Sonos Black Friday." Have seen a couple of articles within the last 24 hours suggesting that Sonos itself will be offering Black Friday specials on their products, including $50 off the Play:1 and Play:3. Need to verify, but presumably will still include free shipping. In the past, I have seen instances where Sonos does not charge sales tax if they ship their product to location outside California, I.e., a state where they don't have a physical presence. It may also be worth checking B&H Photo on Black Friday, as they don't charge sales tax on shipments outside of NY, and typically have free shipping. Good luck!
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
I hope they do the same discount on Play One in the UK, does anyone have any inside info?

Interested in that question too. PocketLint mentioned the Play1's would be sold for £150 on the Sonos website on Friday, and Verge say the ONE's will drop to $175 in US, but whether that will translate to £175 over here, who knows. If you hear anything feel free to message me! I'm on the lookout for either 2 x PLay1 or 2 x ONE's to complete my 5.1 system!
Userlevel 1
Badge

Interested in that question too. PocketLint mentioned the Play1's would be sold for £150 on the Sonos website on Friday, and Verge say the ONE's will drop to $175 in US, but whether that will translate to £175 over here, who knows. If you hear anything feel free to message me! I'm on the lookout for either 2 x PLay1 or 2 x ONE's to complete my 5.1 system!

Will let you know, same with you.
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I saw this morning that Amazon has the One on sale for $156 as compared to $149 for the Play:1.
Userlevel 6
Badge +9
I saw this morning that Amazon has the One on sale for $156 as compared to $149 for the Play:1.

Yes, ABT and Amazon both had the Sonos One (in Black only) at $156.50 for a very brief period of time this morning. I bought three just minutes before the price went back to $174. I think somebody's computers glitched. 😃
Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Yes, ABT and Amazon both had then Sonos One (in Black only) at $156.50 for a very brief period of time this morning. I bought three just minutes before the price went back to $174.

Nice, come on Amazon UK! 😃
Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Yes, ABT and Amazon both had the Sonos One (in Black only) at $156.50 for a very brief period of time this morning. I bought three just minutes before the price went back to $174. I think somebody's computers glitched. :D

I was frustrated to see that after ordering 2 Play:1s last night. Oh well. I don’t really need the voice assistant although I do prefer the appearance of the One.
Userlevel 6
Badge +9
II was frustrated to see that after ordering 2 Play:1s last night. Oh well. I don’t really need the voice assistant although I do prefer the appearance of the One.

I didn't need three all with Alexa either, but at that price ....
Userlevel 3
Badge +9
Yeah I would’ve snagged them up too.
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
If you're an eligible AAFES customer, ONEs are $149, Play:1s are now $129 and Play:3's are $229, but they're sold out online. I picked up some Play:1s and Play:3s for my gf's house and for a wedding gift yesterday, and at least one base had plenty on the shelf.

*They also had an open box Play:3 for more than the shelf price, but they usually will adjust open box when something's on sale,so while I could have gotten it for probably $206, I have too many Play:3's already for my house. I need one more Connect, then when I get my new amp from Kickstarter, I'll replace my Play:3s in my bedroom with that, and then my other two bedrooms each get a Play:3.
Does anyone have experience having SONOS price-adjust within the return period? I purchased a pair of ones, base, etc. less than 45 days ago at a higher price than the current deal (that ends today).

I tried calling, waited on hold for 20+ minutes, before opting for the callback option. Should I just return all my stuff and purchase at today's price? Or do you think it's worth hopefully getting a call back from SONOS to see if they price adjust?
If you're an eligible AAFES customer, ONEs are $149, Play:1s are now $129 and Play:3's are $229, but they're sold out online.

Nice! Millions more are now eligible to shop online at the Exchange. Any honorably discharged vet is now eligible.

https://www.shopmyexchange.com/veterans
@Bobby4k - Purchased Sonos Playbase last month, called today and they will issue a price adjustment credit. Purchasing an additional Sonos Play One for surround sound 😃
Userlevel 6
Badge +15
If you have access to AAFES, Play:1 is on sale for $109 and Play:3 $209 until tomorrow. Just got them to price match 4 speakers I bought two weeks again and got $80 back!