Black Friday better than 15%.

• 22 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Does anyone think the Sonos Black Friday deal will beat a 15% of code I have? 

thanks, looking for another One SL and a Sub to go with my One. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Dilly34.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Just to share Sonos will celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday week with a $100 discount on Move, Beam, and Sub from November 22nd until November 30th.

Terms and Conditions:

• This offer can't be combined with any other discount, coupon, or promotion.
  • Starts November 22nd
  • Ends November 30th

Promotion prices:

Move $299
Beam $299
Sub $599

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Does anyone think the Sonos Black Friday deal will beat a 15% of code I have? 

thanks, looking for another One SL and a Sub to go with my One. 

You can do the math yourself. For the sub, 700*.85 = $595.  Since sale price is $600, you save $5.  Better to save the discount for another day, IMO.    The is $180, so the discount is saving you $27.  If you don’t think you’ll ever want a more expensive speaker, then that’s an idea.    If you do want to use it though, you’ll need to buy the sub and SL on separate orders, as the discount automatically applies to the most expensive item.

Thanks. Should have said I’m based in the UK, and nothing on the UK site is discounted yet. My 15% off is long term through my employer and is off the total basket. I’ll give it a week if there is anything off but otherwise I’ll just purchase through the work discount code. Thanks for the help.