backorder?

• 6 October 2020
  • 27 replies

Purchased arc and sub on sept 27th any status on shipping ? Any ideas on when backorder will be filled? No dates at all posted

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Ordered on 9/12 in the US and still says backorder

Individuals on Reddit who had ordered on the 10th and 13th have had theirs switch to “processing” today so hopefully within the next week or two for yourself? Frustrating stuff. 

From your mouth to the sonos gods ears! They sent me the one gen 3s already just nothing else. Hopefully soon

Ordered on 9/12 in the US and still says backorder

Individuals on Reddit who had ordered on the 10th and 13th have had theirs switch to “processing” today so hopefully within the next week or two for yourself? Frustrating stuff. 

I ordered 9/9 in the US and mine still says backorder :(

Badge

Trash company!! Why taking order even no products? Disgusting

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi All.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

Sorry for the delayed orders the demand for some of our products has exceeded expectations. We believe this is in part due to people spending more time listening and streaming in their homes.

For products on backorder, you can place an order on Sonos.com, and we’ll ship it as soon as it’s available again.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I ordered the arc/sub pair on 11/25 and it still says backordered with an expected ship date of 12/11, but the ship date online keeps getting pushed back. Now it just says “Out of Stock” online. It sounds like I’m still several months out from receiving my order, which sucks.

I also ordered the Arc on Nov 24 and had expected ship date of Dec 11.  Status just says “backordered”.  Main site has “Ships Feb 12, 2021” but no updates on my order. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I order Arc, sub and two One SL on Cyber Monday and they arrived last week. Took FedEx two weeks to deliver them.

Badge

People who ordered in August and July are waiting so I am guessing ours will be in December lol

ordered placed at sonos. com on 9/17/20.  credit card charged and order processing on 10/6/20.

Badge

ordered placed at sonos. com on 9/17/20.  credit card charged and order processing on 10/6/20.

what did you order which color? I know white arc are not on that much demand.

what did you order which color? I know white arc are not on that much demand.

black color

My Order Says Processing!!!!!! No longer backorder!!! Hope to see ship soon, please please please!

Badge

Mine went from processing to backorder 

Oh man!!! Now it says shipped!!! I have tracking numbers !!!! I hope urs changes to the same soon. This wait has been so tough

I ordered mine on Sept 29. It changed from back ordered to processing yesterday! Hopefully I get my tracking numbers this week!!

Just got an email saying it's shipped!

Badge

W*** is this company? my order is still pending. 

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the community guidelines.*

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi All.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

We understand the frustrations here and while we can’t control any delays that happen on the courier side, we’d like to have our sales team take a closer look at your order with you. You can contact them directly with the details.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I ordered the arc/sub pair on 11/25 and it still says backordered with an expected ship date of 12/11, but the ship date online keeps getting pushed back. Now it just says “Out of Stock” online. It sounds like I’m still several months out from receiving my order, which sucks.

I also ordered the Arc on Nov 24 and had expected ship date of Dec 11.  Status just says “backordered”.  Main site has “Ships Feb 12, 2021” but no updates on my order. 

@mleun481 Same here. I posted a new topic last week titled ‘IS ANYONE THERE?’ to see if I could get a response from the CS team, but the response they gave its comical. Best of luck my friend.

I Ordered on 26th and it's on backorder. I hope it's not a wait till next year!

@mleun481 Same here. I posted a new topic last week titled ‘IS ANYONE THERE?’ to see if I could get a response from the CS team, but the response they gave its comical. Best of luck my friend.

FYI - I contacted sales through chat and was told my Arc order is due at warehouse on Dec 18th.  Hopefully that is the case.  I also called customer service but was on hold for over 1 hour with no human ever picking up.  

I ordered the Arc, Sub and One combo. Order placed on December 5th and shipped on 12/22.

@gwrace1 @mleun481 Thank you guys for your help/updates! I got tired of waiting/bad customer service, so I am now a proud Bose customer. I placed and received my order from Bose in the time it took Sonos just to cancel my order.

@gwrace1 @mleun481 Thank you guys for your help/updates! I got tired of waiting/bad customer service, so I am now a proud Bose customer. I placed and received my order from Bose in the time it took Sonos just to cancel my order.

I’m glad I waited, the Arc sounds incredible with surrounds and a sub. I’ve recently ordered another sub for the dining room, but that will be January/February, but certainly happy to wait for that too. 

This Worldwide pandemic and delays are not helping and I guess Sonos sales are doing better than ever this year, but having heard the new HT equipment, it really is worth the wait.

The local (& helpful) John Lewis staff only played the Bose playbar (and others) to us for a short while, but it just did not seem to have the richness, or warmth of sound that we were looking for. So I would suggest to anyone impatiently thinking of switching to another brand, to just go and listen to the difference at your local store, Covid restrictions permitting of course.