Answered

Adding to two one’s

• 24 March 2019
  • 2 replies

After months of debate got a pair of one’s and set them up as a stereo pair yesterday in a 22ft by 23ft room and love them There is just a bit of depth missing and want to have the option of just being a bit louder So I thought I would add a play bar (planing to get the sub later

1 do you think that the bar will add to the extra depth and volume of the music (Spotify )

2 when I add the play bar I will move the ones to the rear but will or can they be left and right or just mono

3 Does the play bar play in stereo

Thank you for any assistance
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 24 March 2019, 20:19

1) Maybe? Depends on your ears, and the setup of the room.

2) They can be mono speakers, stereo speakers, or surround speakers bonded to the PLAYBAR.

3) Yes, it does. It actually has 3 channels in it, a left, center, and right. The center would play when it's receiving a Dolby Digital signal.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

1) Maybe? Depends on your ears, and the setup of the room.

2) They can be mono speakers, stereo speakers, or surround speakers bonded to the PLAYBAR.

3) Yes, it does. It actually has 3 channels in it, a left, center, and right. The center would play when it's receiving a Dolby Digital signal.
Thanks