Add Sonos to Denon Amp & wired speakers?

• 11 April 2018
  • 1 reply

I'd like to extend the sound from one room to the rest of my house with wireless speakers. What do I need to buy? I have a fairly new Denon Receiver which is connected to several wired speakers in one room. I'd like to option of same audio throughout or different in one room to the next (if that's possible -- i.e. TV in family room; music in living). I'm not technical and got suckered into the Denon to replace a very old Bose Lifestyle. One of my asks was easy scale, wirelessly to other rooms and we didn't quite get there. Can someone suggest? Do I need the CONNECT and speakers or just speakers?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
You could use a Connect to get the music available from Sonos sources to your Denon and the input on the Connect to get music from your Denon into the Sonos system.

In your other rooms you could use any Sonos speaker.
If you have non-powered speakers you could use a Connect Amp.
If you have powered speakers or a receiver in that room you could use an Connect.