Welcome to Troubleshooting

Having trouble with your Sonos system in any way? Ask your questions here. The more detail you can provide, the better.

No sound on certain channels after system update today.
Answered

Hi, I received an app update today which also updated all the speakers software to v7.4 build 37244160. Since the update certain channels from my Sky HD box, such as Sky News & ITV4 take 60 secs+ for...

Connection with Spotify lost - again and again and again

Connection with Spotify is lost. I get this message track after track - nothing will play. Spotify plays OK with their desktop app and plays no problem on my other devices. I use Qobuz on Sonos too...

Sonos app skips to next song before the current one has finished playing

I just got this system set up and have only noticed one issue. I have the Play 3's and they are connected with the bridge. When I'm listening to music using the Sonos app i've noticed that before a so...

Zone player/bridge with a hard drive

I would like to see a zone that has a built in hard drive. I really started thinking this would be nice in an ampless model that I could throw in my car on long trips and plug into the aux input on m...

Playbar sounds cuts intermittently out when playing TV

Playbar sounds drops intermittently when playing TV audio. Does not happen when playing other sources. Happens every few minutes, but is not consistent. Playbar is connected wirelessly to a bridge. Al...

Is your music cutting out? Or are your players disappearing from the app?

Hi all, If you’re experiencing any of the above, or your app is sluggish, then your Sonos set up may be suffering from “wireless interference”. In the video, you will see how to fix this annoying iss...

Web Controller Software - Perl based

I've built a very simple web based Controller, if folks want to try it out. It is written in Perl, so it will run on a Unix box or probably a Mac. However you can use any browser with it. http://ww...

Cr200 won't connect

Hi All. I have purchased a CR200 remote and am unable to connect it to Sonos net. I have a bridge and 3 zone players connected over Sonos net (not wifi) and can connect my iPhone but the CR200 will no...

sonos playlist export or back up

I have had my 4 zone players and 3 controllers since Sonos got started. I love them. Two years ago, one of my ZPs broke and I had to get a replacement from Sonos. Before I realized it, all my playl...

why does my sonos system keep losing connection?
Answered

I have had my system for a few years. It worked fine. Two weeks ago, the system would not connect. I have a sonos controller, plus use the apps on my iphone and ipad to control it. I also use the...

Sound cutting out on playbar and play one surrounds

Whilst playing the tv through the playbar the sound to all three speakers cuts intermittently for about two seconds each time

Music cuts out/jumps to next tracks

Music from my library cuts out and other times, jumps to next track. As many others have reported, this has never happened... only after I upgraded to 4.1. And no, it has nothing to do with my wi-fi...

Sonos App controls no longer appear on your lock screen

After updating to 9.0 on iOS, I am getting the message "Sonos App controls no longer appear on your lock screen" on all my updated devices. The lock screen controls stopped working on all my controlle...

Tracks skipping on Apple Music

"Unable to play 'song title'- the track is not encoded correctly" Is someone also getting this message on every track you play after a few minutes? Can't play a song to its end.

Unable to update error 9
Answered

Play 3. Receiving error 9 when downreving from 7 to 6.5. Left beta, reinstalled app, search for updates, downloading ( quick blip) , restarting, error code 9

Sonos repeats Spotify tracks tracks on its own
Answered

I'm having an issue where SONOS repeats a track. Even though its displaying the proper song on the controller it plays the previous track again. It does this with spotify, I submitted a diagnostic. .7...

Why does half my stereo pair keep dropping out?
Answered

but I can stil change the volume of the pair on the Silent speaker.

Playbar audio drops out

I experience intermittent audio dropouts with the Playbar on Dolby Digital 5.1 broadcasts. I do also have the Sub and two Play 1 speakers setup as surrounds. I have an LG 55LA7400 connected via an opt...

External DAC Opinions Sought

My soon-to-be setup: BR100 > ZP90 > McIntosh MA6900 Integrated Amp > B&W CM9 Loudspeakers While this is not a high-end system, it's not a boombox either. I'm wondering if an external DAC would be be...

Sonos keeps skipping to next track. Unusable.

I submitted a diagnostics report 3124711 after yet another track skipped with about 3 minutes left to play. My Sonos system is now pretty much unusable for anything but the radio (and I have a DAB,...

Unable to play xxxxxxx. Lost connection to spotify - over and over and over again...

The connection to Spotify is lost over and over again when I try to play songs on my Sonos system. It happens again and again. Sometimes it manages to play half a song, but then stops. It goes on like...

Deciding on a DAC and Sonos connection for an audiophile room

I mostly use Sonos for multi-room ambient sound. But I am trying to build a hi fi room that is connected to my Sonos. I would like to play lossless files stored on my computer (computer located in a...

Lost A Room On the Sonos App

Hi, I went on my phone and went on to the Sonos App , i went down to click T Bedroom and it wasn't there. It completely has disappeared and I can't listen to my music through Sonos. It has always work...

Error 9 when leaving beta and updating software...please help!
Answered

Added a Playbar and Sub to my existing Sonos network last night. Everything went fine as usual, but when making adjustments to the TV and Playbar setting with regards to how they respond to the volum...

iTunes playlists not working in Sonos

I updated my Mac and iOS devices yesterday for the new Apple Music, but I have not activated Apple Music. Today, my iTunes playlists are not appearin in Sonos. I re-indexed my library, but that did...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings