Question

ZP 90 fault

• 23 May 2017
  • 3 replies

I had a problem with my Sonos system on saturday 20/05/17, which i logged a support call for. I have manged to get both my Play 1's and my Play 3 working, but my Connect has developed a fault.
Initially it was displaying a red light at the front, but when i powered it down, it would display no light at all, but the two network cards at the back have constantly flashing green and orange lights. This was a refurbished unit when bought a few months ago, so i'm guessing i've bought a lemon, any ideas/suggestions?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hello benjaboad,

Welcome to the community.

Just to clarify when you completely remove the power cable from your CONNECT you still see activity from the LEDs above the ethernet connection on the back? If the ethernet cable is removed do LEDs go out?

It'd be best to get some more details from your system on what's happening in the background. Can you please submit a diagnostic and let us know the confirmation number?
Hi Chris,

The network activity lights are flashing without network cables installed, and eventually extinguish when power is removed. 7428751 Diagnostic number
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Thanks for the diagnostic. Was the CONNECT powered up when the report was submitted?

This was a refurbished unit when bought a few months ago, so i'm guessing i've bought a lemon, any ideas/suggestions?

Was this a replacement unit you received through Sonos or something you picked up from a 3rd party retailer?