Answered

Youtube music wont add to my Sonos

• 22 November 2021
  • 2 replies

I had this sonos for years and sometimes it wont connect so I reset it. Did that, adding youtube to my sonos and I enter the code. the separate google page says  success, device connected but when I go to my sonos app it says
there was a connection error and it could not be made? I've tried it a few times and it will not work, tried another device, even upgraded my YouTube music nothing is working. I have no idea why it wont connect.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 23 November 2021, 01:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I’d suggest two things for now.

First, try a reboot of both the speaker and your router, and see if that fixes the issue. 

Second, if that doesn’t work, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of re-creating this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Oh, and just to be clear, it does need to be YouTube Music, and not a YouTube Video of music….