Answered

You're Logged In Somewhere Else

When I go to Sirius XM to play live hockey, I repeatedly get the message that "Im logged in somewhere else, please choose live channel to resume playback on this device". Any advice? Not logged in anywhere else. It only happens with MN Wild Hockey.
icon

Best answer by haleathers 18 January 2019, 03:36

Of course, now it works. Ive gotten the same message for four days, and now, all is back to normal. You must be the fixer, BCM! Thanks you!

View original

7 replies

Happened to me today. I had it playing in the office then accidentally started it in the kitchen and it shut down the office with that message. Started it again in the office and it killed the kitchen. Are you sure its the only channel doing it?
Seems to be isolated to that channel. It is odd.
Channel 934? I just tried playing it and it worked fine. I couldn’t start it on any other zone then for the reason you stated. Sounds like it is playing somewhere else.
Of course, now it works. Ive gotten the same message for four days, and now, all is back to normal. You must be the fixer, BCM! Thanks you!
My guess is they logged off. A diagnostic next time it happens will let Sonos see where it was playing.
Im the only one with access to this sonos system.
You are, however, that doesn't mean Sirius ISN'T logged in on another Sonos device. I'm the only one here that has control (my wife hates the interface), and forgot that I left it playing on another floor.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings