Question

Woke up this morning, none of my controllers can find players

• 3 December 2016
  • 2 replies

Sonos controller beta can't find my sonos, on desktop, iOS, and Android alike. Players still work if I press the front or top button they resume playing from their queues. Tried resetting controllers and they can't find anything, even after I do the two-button press on the ZP. What's up?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Update: _one_ of my innumerable Android thingies can find _one_ of my players 😕 Nothing's changed on my network or anything like that, just malfunctions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi jwbaker, usually trouble like this is a cause of network instability, so a reboot on your router by unplugging it for about 15 seconds is a great first step. When the router is back up, reboot the players and see if they connect on their own. The process of resetting controllers and pressing buttons on the players, to be honest, isn't going to solve most association issues.

Since you posted the beta software went to the full release, so you'll be updating out of beta if you haven't done that yet. Please let us know how it's going and where you're at. I'll be happy to assist further but any details you can provide will be great.