Question

Wired Headphones

• 4 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I have a pair of MetroKans Studio Headphones which I use to play my drum kit while listening to SONOS.
I run the headphones into the SONOS Connect. I use a RCA Y Cable (female) coming out of the back of the CONNECT and plug a 2 ring 3.5MM/1/8" 6 ft. cable into the headphones. As I play the sound in the head phones is intermittent. If I turn the connection into the phones or at the CONNECT it will work occasionally. All I want to do is run the headphones into the Line-Out output. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, jrhoffman6. Thanks for reaching out and posting to the Community. Are you still having this problem? If so, the best recommendation that I can give would be to give would be to give our support technicians a call. This way they can work with you in real time to get to the bottom of this. Our contact information can be found here.