Why do my SL1's and Playbar not work in living room with TV since I've added two S1's in a different room?

• 29 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I can play Pandora on all speakers together, however if I want to switch to TV in the living room none of the speakers work? Please help!!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Candice1170, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos community. We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern and I’d be happy to help you out.

First I'd like to ask questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. When you select TV under Browse on the Sonos app, do you automatically get the audio on your Sonos amp?
  2. Is TV Autoplay disabled in the Sonos app? What happens when you enable it or vice versa?
    • Settings > System > [Home Theater Room] > TV Autoplay.
  3. Did you turn off the TV speakers from your TV during the setup? You can check it on your TV settings.
  4. What is the make and model of your TV?

Please submit a diagnostic report of your Sonos system for us to check why you’re not getting audio from your four speakers. Just include the confirmation number in your response. If you have any questions about this, please let us know. We’ll wait for your reply.