Answered

Why do I hear an echo when listening to my Home Surround sound system and the radio?

• 1 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, I have the Sonos Arc, 2 Sonos One SL and the Sonos Sub in my living. If I am listening to any radio streaming service, after awhile, it sounds very echoy and it will not go away. Is there a solution for this? My speakers are all up to date on software but the issue keeps happening.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 March 2021, 16:08

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Try resetting your router. If that doesn’t help, if any of your speakers are wired to your router, try changing the SonosNet channel in the Sonos app. If your speakers are not wired, try changing the wireless channel on your router: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4769?language=en_US

@GuitarSuperstar - do you mean reset or reboot? I would suggest a reboot, i.e. a power cycle.

I would reboot the Sonos speakers too.

The One SLs are bonded as surrounds to the Arc, not just grouped?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @beatlesdbp 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you still having this problem? If so, please remove the surrounds from the Arc (Settings » System » [room with Arc] » Remove Surrounds), choose to leave the speakers unnamed (if asked) and once done, add them back on again (Settings » System » [room with Arc] » Setup Surrounds).

If that doesn’t help, please get in touch with our technical support team who will work to find a solution for you, after getting diagnostics from your system.