Answered

Why can't I import my songs into my queue????

• 25 February 2018
  • 3 replies

I have 67,000 songs. I spent a load on this system and was just about to equip the second floor of my home. However if this app limits my library,I don't see the point. C'mon I don't need a system i can talk to. I need a system that will play all my music.
icon

Best answer by Chris 25 February 2018, 15:12

The limit is about 65,000 songs maybe less if Long names.

Many use something like plex to serve a portion of their library if need more.

It’s a hard limit caused by fact Sonos still supports devices that are over 10 years old and don’t have enough memory to index more than that.

Easiest thing would be decide on some folders that you rarely listen to and don’t include them in the Sonos indexing and add them as plex indexed.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
And really ... a 7 year old thread?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
The limit is about 65,000 songs maybe less if Long names.

Many use something like plex to serve a portion of their library if need more.

It’s a hard limit caused by fact Sonos still supports devices that are over 10 years old and don’t have enough memory to index more than that.

Easiest thing would be decide on some folders that you rarely listen to and don’t include them in the Sonos indexing and add them as plex indexed.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Agreed!